- Buyer preview dates are held by broker. Advertised in local papers and Internet, making it easy to view homes.
- When you find the listing, watch for the OPEN FOR BIDS date where listing is accepting bids
- Agents available to guide you in placing a solid offer and answer any questions that come up through the process
- If unable to use internet, feel free to fax or email in bids: call for online offer form
- Complete Online Offer Form
- Ability to ad contingencies in the offer through the online bid
- OFFERS ARE EASY – Submit Offer by the click of a button!
- Once offer is accepted, complete Wisconsin State form WB-11 (with the assistance of an agent) to deliver within 24 hrs of acceptance.